I’m sure most of you are already well aware, that the grading is this Sunday.
Whilst you are busy with your last minute preparations and practice we wanted to remind you of a few things…
After Decembers ‘snowy’ grading and the chaos on the roads, it will be great to get back to normal… (touch wood) 😉
With the weather predicted to be Sunny with high’s of 12 degrees, it will be practically tropical compared to December.
Sunday also marks the start of Spring time and the UK moving to British Summer Time, so make sure you set those clocks forward 1 hour on Saturday night. You don’t want to be late for your grading!
As well as the above, remember the following on the day:
- Arrive early, 5-10 minutes is fine but plan to be ready in the hall before your grading start time (10am, 11am or 11:30am)
- Check your grading form to see what time your grading starts
- Change your clocks in-line with British Summer Time
- Listen out for your belt colour or name being called out
- Ensure you have eaten and are well hydrated before your grading
- Most importantly stay calm and do your best 🙂
We look forward to seeing you all there on Sunday!