The 2019 ESKA beer tour (named “(Y)East is (Y)East”) will be on Sat 29th June and will consist of a tour of some of the best (real ale) pubs between Biggleswade and Cambridge (ie to the East and hence the name!).
At the moment, the initial list of pubs is in the list below (if it is not changed by good recommendations for other pubs).
Start @ Biggleswade
- The Rising Sun, Potton, SG19 2PA (5 various)
- The Chequers, Little Gransden, SG19 3DW (several CAMRA awards)
- The Monkfield Arms, Cambourne, CB23 66Y (Hobgoblin)
- The Red Lion, Histon, CB24 9JD, (CAMRA Best Cambridge pub 2017)
- The Bank Micropub, Willingham, CB24 5ES (own micro Brewery)
- The White Swan, Connington, CB23 4LN (Adnams + 1)
- The Courtyard, Papworth Everard, CB23 3UY (own micro Brewery)
- Thornton Arms, Everton, SG19 2LD (4 various)
End @ Biggleswade
The start time will be about 12 noon(ish) and will finish with a curry (or other suitable food) about 9pm.
Please feel free to join us and invite other club members (who enjoy real ale), especially those from the Cambridge clubs, that the 2019 route goes very close to.